- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||Kelly Willow Gibbs|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Description||What if Willow were actually Kelly Gibbs, Gibbs from NCIS' murdered daughter|
1. Willow remembering a "car accident" from her childhood after which she came to Sunnydale, rather than an attack
2. Gibbs really does believe his daughter is dead.
3. The "resolve face" is definitely a Gibbs trait.
1. The Rosenbergs know Willow isn't their daughter, but don't know she has a surviving father.
2. Gibbs actually knowing about the occult and magic (she gets it from him, not Shannon)
May not have.
1. Initiative tie ins. Come on, there has to be another way to tie in NCIS with the universe!
2. Willow/Dinozzo, Willow/Abby or Willow/McGee- all other pairings are fair game.
3. The relationship found via a DNA test. Again, get creative :)
|Challenge Date||16 Apr 07|
|Last Updated||23 Feb 08|