- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||Since 1970 the federal witness protection program has relocated thousands of people, some criminal, some innocent. Each of them has one thing separating them from the rest of the population: somebody wants them dead.|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Category||Television > In Plain Sight|
|Description||Buffy stumbles into the middle of a crime syndicate hit. Thankfully, she saves at least one would-be victim. The down side? Now she's in WITSEC! A sub-title for this challenge could definitely be: "Cool! A new way to make Buffy's life miserable!" And, remember, even though Willow can pop magically without a trace, Buffy will still be cut off from the rest of the Scoobies, Dawn and other Slayers (this is post "Chosen").|
Things I'd like to see:
- Buffy actually does her best to integrate. But, of course, there will be occasional slayage.
- The Albuquerque Marshals' take on the whole "The world is older than you know" spiel. After all, Buffy has to explain how she did what she did.
- One of Delia's relatives was or is a Slayer. Either one who died before Buffy was called, or someone who was a Potential activated at the end of "Chosen".
- How long does it take for big bads to figure out Buffy is in WITSEC and decide that the best way to handle the Queen Slayer is to notify the syndicate of her location and what happens when the syndicate gets word of her location?
Things I don't want to see:
- A romance with any of the Marshals
- Of course, no graphic torture and absolutely no non-con.
- Anything else goes and there is no size limit to the story.
Here's hoping someone who loves both "In Plain Sight" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" will take this one on. Have fun!
|Challenge Date||14 Aug 12|
|Last Updated||14 Aug 12|
No one has responded to this challenge.