- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||To Write Love on Her Arms|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Description||This week is Suicide Prevention Week, so in honor of that, I would like someone to take this week to write a story that focuses on some aspect of suicide (prevention). I believe that there are two ways best to honor this occasion, either with the entirety of solemnity that such a topic deserves, or with a celebration of life - filling a piece with as much joi de vivre as can be fit in the week.|
This could be done with:
1) A character considering suicide
2) A character attempting suicide (whether they succeed or not)
3) The reaction of friends and/or loved ones after a character has attempted suicide
4) A character noticing signs of depression
5) Anything that you have thought of, that I haven't.
No character requirements, no length requirements, no genre requests, just do what you can to get the info out there.
Suicide is preventable, but we all need help, and we all need to help.
|Challenge Date||9 Sep 12|
|Last Updated||9 Sep 12|
No one has responded to this challenge.