- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||Truth or Dare, Hellmouth style|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Category||Miscellaneous > Surprise Crossover|
|Description||They really should have known better. They lived on the Hellmouth, and really should have known that tempting faith like that would never go well. Truth to be told, it didn't.|
Someone get the bright idea of a game of truth or dare. Starting with writing down the dares on cards dropped into a bowl to be picked at random as needed.
Sadly someone (else?) had also cast a truth spell, the range and duration of which is up to the response author. The spell came with a side order of "Promises kept" so whoever asked would be compelled to answer and complete the promise they had made.
How will the Scoobies group dynamics and friendships survive once the game is over?
* Pick a season, episode to do this after.
* Stay with canon as far as you can, up to the point of the game beginning. The aftermath is bound to be AU, and crossovers can be used at that point.
* The participants/Scoobies should quickly realize that they are trapped in the game, and forced to answer.
* The spell caster does not need to be in the group, but should be a part of the aftermath.
* It is up to the writer to decide if the spell is the result of a wish gone wring or an actual spell cast.
* The aftermath should be the major part of the story.
* Rating: Anything goes, but it could be interesting to see answers keeping it FR15 or less, focusing on the group.
|Challenge Date||5 Feb 13|
|Last Updated||5 Feb 13|
No one has responded to this challenge.