- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||Hogwarts ascendant......wha?!|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Category||Multiple Crossings > Xander-Centered > Theme: Halloween|
|Description||This is an crossover challenge which was inspired by the " ship of the line" and "technomancy" that keep plaguing my mind |
!_!ok the rules!_!
1. Xander must be dress as an glorious heritage class avatar or a male rommie sorry no gender bending
2. The hogwarts castle persona should be place unknowingly to Xander it could be an accident or a harmless prank
3. Xander should have problem with melding of his mind and two other sentient being one has a lot of data and the other is really old also it might cause problem with handling with the ship cause the two are an opposing each other cause one is a warship that deals with taking lives and is technological science while the other is a school that nurture the young and is magical by nature. So lot of glitches at first
4. Jenny Calender or Janna kalderesh still paired with Giles or any body but xander She'll mostly be his guide in this with her knowledge with technomancy and all
5. Xander can be temp captain cause he might have of the mentality of the A.I. Or hogwart needing an headmaster/ or captain of the staff crew student thing. Or if you prefer him being one or both roles. Though the idea of Buffy being captain concerns me also willow having access with limitless grimoires and books spells disaster and Andrew with both interesting but Xander might drive himself to the sun and I like the idea of Cordelia as captain though she might scare others with her verbal bashing.
6. The crew can be anyone halloween enhance or not or they can come early of the season . As long it's start small.
7. The meeting with the S.G.C. Can be up to you they can be in the other world or time if u like . Or if u like it can be Star Trek or other sci-fi shows book or comic if u like
8. I don't care if its straight slash or fem slash but pls. put a bit of a reader friendly or put the appropriate ratings on.
U can follow the rules or twist it a bit and I'll look forward for any submitted responses to this challenge.
|Challenge Date||30 Apr 13|
|Last Updated||30 Apr 13|
No one has responded to this challenge.