- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||A summer he will never forget (even though he tried).|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Category||Games > Crime|
|Description||A crossover between Saint’s Row and BtVS.|
At the end of S1 or 2 of Buffy or the summer before season 1, Xander’s parents sent him to a family member in Stilwater for the summer.
While on his road trip Xander went to Stilwater, Michigan where his car was stolen.
While wondering around town he runs into the main character (The soon to be Boss of the 3rd Row Saints/The Playa) just as the incident happens and they get saved by Julius Little.
- Xander joins them out of boredom or for some other reason.
- He can help the Saints by doing minor (nonviolent?) jobs for them or he can help out the PC.
- Xander is not going to be the Boss.
- This is because he leaves before the end event happens (one to two days before and it is either because summer is over or he got enough cash to buy a new car or his new friends found his old car).
- Xander can reveal the truth about vampires to them and prove it.
- Xander can use a disguise and a fake name during this time.
During the 5 year period between SR 1 and 2 Xander kept what he did in Stilwater a secret but minor things can leak out in interesting ways (Halloween soldier, minor changes in certain events, the Mayor keeping an eye on him or Caleb).
You can ignore season 7 of Buffy if you want.
On the summer of the fifth year Xander gets a call from a person who should be either in a coma or dead and asks him if he could help him/her and Gat out with restarting the Saints.
And the craziness begins anew.
How will this effect both series? How will Xander react to the insanity that the Saints get into? How will Buffy and co. react if they find out what Xander did in the past? How will Xander react to the events in Steelport? Will Xander ask the Boss to send help to Sunnydale if Buffy and co. need it
Any pairing can be used and slash can be used.
Please no character bashing.
|Challenge Date||20 Nov 13|
|Last Updated||9 Sep 14|
No one has responded to this challenge.