- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||Alexander Fury|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Category||Marvel Universe > Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
|Description||YAHF with a twist.|
Rather than going as a regular soldier for Halloween, Xander decides to dress as the one eyed leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.
For some reason or another, the Halloween spell screws up and instead of turning into Nick Fury, Xander is transformed into a mix of Nick Fury and the one eyed Xander from the future. Once the spell ends, he is left with the memories and skills of both characters.
Now, what would a Xander with knowledge of the coming future as well as the skills, dedication and experience of a spymaster (a highly paranoid and duty bound one at that) do to protect his friends, country and world?
Rules and must haves.
1) No super powered Xander, or at least not to start off with. He should have the martial arts ability as well as the technological and scientific knowledge of Nick Fury but no cheating by having him reinvent the super soldier formula or something. That being said, there are lots of ways to gain powers and abilities in the Buffyverse, many of which he should know of due to his future memories, and there is no way someone like Nick Fury would pass up such advantages.
2) As the one time leader of a massive organization, there's no way Fury would settle with being a sidekick or a bench warmer. As such, he should either find some way to take over the Scoobies in order to make them more efficient or he can create his own team using his memories of future enemies/allies that can still be recruited. (ex. Amy Madison, Dracula, Faith, The trio, Rack, etc..).
3) Xander should somehow worm his way into the Intitiative and take over the military operation, reforming it into S.H.I.E.L.D or the US version of the Watchers Council.
4) Realistic pairings and no slash. Someone like Fury wouldn't be all that interested in romance but if you decide to have a pairing, make it a realistic one. He would be more attracted to someone with a sense of duty, maturity and some useful skills.
5) Xander shouldn't shy away from killing humans or doing whatever is needed to complete his duties but he shouldn't be too cold hearted either. While he'd be a bit mellowed out thanks to Fury, he should still retain parts of the Xander we all know and love.
|Challenge Date||6 Jan 14|
|Last Updated||6 Jan 14|
No one has responded to this challenge.