- Top Fic
- Random Fic
- Contact Us
|Challenge Name||"Alexander Harris, you have great rage in your heart!"|
|Challenge Type||Personal Challenge|
|Description||Rage can be a powerful motivator. Tempting, all encompassing... Dangerous. During the star of Season 2, Willow, Cordelia, Giles and Jenny were taken by the Anointed One and Absolom to resurrect the Master and when Buffy found out about their abduction from Xander, he told her:|
"If they hurt Willow, I'll kill you."
We all know that it was a promise, but WHAT IF Willow was killed? After losing Jesse first and now Willow, Xander's rage towards Buffy and the vampires would be palpable. Almost tangible. It would be an emotional beacon for a Red Lantern Ring.
What I would like to see: -
1. I would like to see this start during the end of the Sinestro Corps War. In GL canon, Atrocitus forged the red central power battery and ring from the blood of the Five Inversions (the Terrorist group that he was a part of) using blood magic and began recruitment straight after, so Xander *MUST* be among the first recruited.
2. Rabid Xander attacking Buffy and Angel ( don't kill them though) and killing all of the vampires involved himself - Vampires getting torched by frothing napalm plasma just sounds so appealing to me.
3. Xander on Ysmault along with the other Red Lanterns and eventually taking part in the attack on the Green Lantern's when they're transporting Sinestro to Korugar for his execution. Him and Hal fighting could be fun to see.
4. Unlike the rest of the Red Lanterns, Xander, Laira (former GL) and Bleez still retain some semblance of themselves much to the surprise of Atrocitus. In the Red Lantern comics, it was made apparent that Bleez had manipulated Atrocitus to restore more of her higher brain function. I would prefer it if Laira was kept alive so the same could be done for her and Xander (She was killed by Sinestro when his Corps came to free him from Atrocitus).
5. I would like to see this follow GL canon all the way up the blackest night and the Third Army. With his mind fully restored, Xander could return to Sunnydale and go on a rampage against all of the vampires and demons. He should torch (literally) Angelus when he finds him chasing after Jenny and then kill Spike and Dru( no willow, no soul curse being done!).
What I would not like to see: -
1. No pairings between Xander, Bleez or Laira. The girls could be curious about him and follow him back to the Hellmouth to see what he is doing there, but that's all.
2. No Dawn.
This is an idea I had after seeing Btvs/GL fanfics were Xander had become a Green Lantern. Who's to say he only had to become a GL?
|Challenge Date||2 Mar 14|
|Last Updated||2 Mar 14|
No one has responded to this challenge.