Disclaimer: I own nothing. Very smart and creative people own all the pretty people I play with. And didn't that sound kinky. Buffy belongs to Joss Whedon and Highlander belongs to David Panzer. I think. Not me at least. I make no money off this.
Because some people might like a chronological order and I like to keep track of things. Titles in () will probably change, new stories added and links inserted as new chapters are posted. All this is subject to change at the author’s every whim. Of course, you can simply ignore this, and read the stories as they pop up.
• The Sun
– The questions at hand.
– Her gift is death.
– Brittle things.
– Of men and beasts.
– Desert heat.
– How things went and how they go.
– Troy burns. She does not.
• Round Table
– Merlin is wrong. They are not gods.
• Holy Man
– Darius did not always live in that church.
– Eventually, the weapon becomes you.
• Fairy Tale
– A lady, a ruffian and a priest in the winter of 1246.
– Buffy. Amanda. Booty.
• No Salvation
– In which Duncan meets Buffy.
– Duncan. Drunk in a pub in London.
– Ripper and Rayne and booze and magic.
– Darius is a priest.
- The right place. The right time.
- Who is the predator and who the prey?
– She came here for reason, but she doesn’t remember.
• Then and Now
- Things used to be different.
– It's like you never had wings.
• Coffee Shop Blues
– In which Joe has his lucky day. Almost.
– There is no such thing.
– Hope is life but they know only death.
– Methos is a myth.
• Spirit of Horrors Past
– Buffy knows.
– Time, place and condemnation of self.
• Anywhere, Anywhen
– It's all the same
. Link leads to the Wishlist
, story set outside the timeline.