The idea is:
• Leverage Crossover (season 3 for Angel)
Darla goes to Lindsey instead of Angel and makes the same choice regarding her son as she did in the show- giving up her life for her son Connor, Lindsey is left to raise the small babe as his own. He loved Darla and he loves her son, despite his Father being Angel. Lindsey knows that it takes more than DNA to be a Dad- and he is determined to make the best life he can for his new son. After 6 months Lindsey is living a stable life as a single parent, working as a cashier at a local store, he has built a good and quiet life for himself and Connor. But when demons smell Connor and realise that Connor is not human Lindsey must contact his older brother, Eliot Spencer.
• If possible Lindsey didn’t get his hand back.
• Eliot and Lindsey are twins, Eliot knows about the supernatural to a degree but not his brother’s involvement in it. So he doesn’t know about the hand and that. Lindsey is the younger twin.
• Connor requires blood every so often. Connor is advanced for his age.
• If possible set it during Season 2 or 3 of Leverage.
This idea was inspired by The Faked Death Job
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Angel belongs to Joss Whedon and Leverage to Dean Devlin.