What if Willow were actually Kelly Gibbs, Gibbs from NCIS' murdered daughter
1. Willow remembering a "car accident" from her childhood after which she came to Sunnydale, rather than an attack
2. Gibbs really does believe his daughter is dead.
3. The "resolve face" is definitely a Gibbs trait.
1. The Rosenbergs know Willow isn't their daughter, but don't know she has a surviving father.
2. Gibbs actually knowing about the occult and magic (she gets it from him, not Shannon)
May not have.
1. Initiative tie ins. Come on, t...
• Responses  • Date Added [16 Apr 07] • Date Updated [23 Feb 08]